Week 4: Go for “some more”
Make Smores together either over a campfire or in the microwave.
Talk about :
When has God done “Some More” for you?
Why do you think God wants us to do “Some More” for others?
Bible verses to refer to:
Hebrews 13:16- And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Matthew 25:44-45- They also will answer, Lord when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you? He will reply Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.
Perform Random Acts of kindness this week- some examples would be:
- Hold door open for someone behind you
- Give someone a compliment
- Write a note or letter to someone on our prayer list
- Donate food to a food pantry
- Help someone with yard work
- Let someone skip you in line
- Help clean up without being asked
- Make a birdfeeder
- Write letter or send care package to someone in the military
- Donate clothes to Kids Closet in Germantown
- Donate items to the Humane Society
- Come up with your own idea that your whole family can do together
Send email to Staci with what your family did for random acts of kindness so she can make a list of all the great things our families are doing- Stacibohling@gmail.com